Pay online today
It's really quick and easy to pay your rent securely online, view your balance, recent charges and payments.
Don't have an account yet?
Sign up for My WLHP. It's safe and secure and it only takes a few minutes. My WLHP also lets you:
- change your repair appointment
- request a repair – and choose an appointment that suits you.
If you pay using online banking, in a branch or by standing order, make sure you use your rent reference number so your payment goes into your account without delay.
When is my rent due?
Rent is paid in advance as soon as you receive the keys to your new home.
You can choose to pay each week, fortnight, four-weekly or monthly. It’s up to you.
Our rent calendar shows you when rent is due.
What does my rent pay for?
Rent allows us to keep improving homes, communities and the lives of our tenants. This includes:
- a quality repairs service
- new heating, insulation work, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, roofs and doors
- the environmental services and improvements around your home
- a 24-hour, seven days a week, customer service centre
- expert money, welfare and fuel advice to help you make the most of your money
- helping people into work, education and training.
I have other questions about paying online. Can you help?
Find out more answers to your questions about paying rent online in our FAQs.