Wheatley Foundation is a charitable trust, “Making Lives Better” for thousands of disadvantaged and vulnerable people Wheatley Group works for across Scotland.
The Foundation’s five key areas of interest are:
- POVERTY: tackling social exclusion and taking people out of poverty;
- EMPLOYABILITY: creating job, career, training and apprenticeship opportunities;
- EDUCATION: providing access to Higher and Further Education;
- DIGITAL INCLUSION: increasing and expanding digital and online access and capability;
- SPORTS AND THE ART: helping people, old and young, to lead more vibrant, active lives.
Click on Wheatley Foundation for more information.