About Wheatley Group
We’re part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group. Wheatley provides homes and services to over 250,000 people in 18 local authority areas across central Scotland.
More about Wheatley Group
Wheatley Group is named after John Wheatley, the Glasgow MP who became known as the father of social housing.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own.
And, by using the group's combined size and scale, it is contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Which organisations make up Wheatley Group?
- GHA - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership - which joined the Group in December 2019 and has 10,000 homes;
- Dunedin Canmore - owning and managing 5500 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Cube Housing Association - with more than 3500 homes across the West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing - with 1300 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with around 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association - which has more than 360 social-rented homes and provides care and support to around 700 people in Central Scotland;
- Loretto Care - which provides care and support to around 3000 people every week across Scotland;
- YourPlace Property Management - Scotland's “Feel Good Factor”, serving over 32,000 customers customers across the country;
- Lowther Homes - which owns and manages a growing portfolio of over 1600 mid and full-market apartments;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 500 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invests over £5 million annually supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities;
- and City Building (Glasgow) - jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council, employing over 2000 employees and providing repairs and maintenance services to Wheatley homes in the west of Scotland.