About Wheatley Group
We’re part of Wheatley Group – Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group. Wheatley provides homes and services to over 210,000 people in 19 local authority areas across central Scotland.
More about Wheatley Group
Wheatley Group is named after John Wheatley, the Glasgow MP who became known as the father of social housing.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own.
And, by using the group's combined size and scale, it is contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Which organisations make up Wheatley Group?
- GHA - Scotland’s largest social landlord, with almost 43,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership - with more than 10,200 homes across the region;
- Dunedin Canmore - with more than 5700 affordable homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife;
- Loretto Housing - with more than 2400 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership - with over 740 affordable homes;
- Wheatley Care - which provides care and support to around 3500 people every week across Scotland;
- Lowther - which lets and manages around 2500 mid-market and full-market homes and provides factoring services to 29,000 homeowners;
- Wheatley Solutions - where 400 staff provide support services to the Group subsidiaries;
- Wheatley Foundation - which invests over £5million annually supporting disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Wheatley’s communities;
- and City Building (Glasgow) - jointly owned by Wheatley and Glasgow City Council, employing over 2000 employees and providing repairs and maintenance services to Wheatley homes in the west of Scotland.